dear love & whiskey girls -
Easter is right around the corner, and we wanted to get into the festive spirit of things and do a fun love & whiskey twist on the traditional Easter basket! For our Easter basket we decided to substitute the regular basket for our L&W Gold Trim Bolero Hat! I am in LOVE with the idea of using a hat as a basket because it's not only unique, and super cute but it is something you can get multiple uses out of!
Let's dive into this thang -
I gathered some of our love & whiskey must-haves like our L&W 70's Tee, L&W Olive Leggings, and our L&W Crystal Necklace for our Easter basket. For our tee and leggings we just folded them in half, rolled them and tied them into place with some pink and white twine we ordered off of Etsy to add an extra fun, spring touch!
I also put a cute, floral card in the basket because I always love giving people personalized cards with any gift - it just adds a more sentimental touch! And I finished the basket with a $5 "Girl Power" wall hanging decoration that I bought from Target! It was a super simple, cute, unique, and inexpensive gift to throw together that every fashionista is sure to love!
Shop this easter basket -
- L&W Bolero Hat: https://loveandwhiskeyboutique.com/…/l-w-gold-trim-bolero-h…
- L&W 70’s Graphic Tee: https://loveandwhiskeyboutique.com/produc…/l-w-70-s-baby-tee
- L&W Olive Leggings: https://loveandwhiskeyboutique.com/…/mesh-olive-leggings-wi…
- L&W Crystal Necklace: https://loveandwhiskeyboutique.com/…/l-w-crystal-bar-neckla…
- "HI" Floral Greeting Card: http://www.michaels.com/heidi-swapp-a2-cards-…/10513070.html
- Girl Power Decor: https://www.target.com/p/metal-girl-power-deco…/-/A-52800964
Let's Get Social:
Sending SO Much Love | xoxo,
Paige - head #loveandwhiskeygirl